Your 1099-R: Distributions from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans tax form—or 1099-R—for 2021 is available in your MyDERP.org account.
DERP will mail 1099-Rs on Friday, January 28 to those who have not opted in to receive their 1099-R electronically. If you have not received your 1099-R by February 14 let us know.
Steps to Access Your 1099-R in MyDERP.org
- Log in to your MyDERP.org account.
- Click the View Tax Forms hyperlink on the left side of your screen.
- Check the box next to the year of the 1099-R you want to view.
- Click the View button.
- You will see your TaxFrom1099-R.pdf on the bottom left of your screen.
- Click the Open File hyperlink.
Email Help@DERP.org or call (303) 839-5419 (Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.)
DERP cannot provide tax counseling. Questions about your taxes should be directed to your personal tax advisor, the IRS, and/or the Colorado Department of Revenue.