The DERP Advisory Committee has two open seats and wants you to be part of their team. An advisory committee member represents active City and County of Denver employees, Denver Health and Hospital Authority eligible members, and retired members, is their voice, and presents suggestions and questions to the DERP Retirement Board.
In the 2022 election one seat must filled by a retired member. The other seat can be filled by an active/vested member or a retired member. Elected members will assume office July 1, 2022, and serve a 3-year term.
Advisory Committee Member Responsibilities
- Represents active and retired members
- Presents suggestions and questions to the DERP Retirement Board
- Attends DERP Retirement Board meetings
How to Become and Advisory Committee Candidate
- Complete the Advisory Committee Intent to Run Form. The information you provide will be shared with members.
- Submit your form to DERP by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 15, 2022.
- Email Help@DERP.org
- Mail to DERP
- Deliver to the DERP office and put in the mail slot
When Does Voting Take Place
Voting begins April 25 and ends May 13, 2022.
When are the Elected Advisory Committee Members Announced?
New advisory committee members are announced at the May 20, 2022, retirement board meeting. Elected members will assume office July 1, 2022 and serve a 3-year term.
Visit the Advisory Committee page and meet the current members.