The MyDERP.org account is a secure online resource where you can view and update your information, enroll in meetings and seminars, calculate the cost to purchase service, and more.
MyDERP.org is safe. Keeping your account safe and secure is DERP’s highest priority. MyDERP.org incorporates internet security and encryption technology to ensure your information is protected.
MyDERP.org is convenient. You can log in to your MyDERP.org account at anytime from anywhere.
MyDERP.org is easy to use. Because MyDERP.org is easy-to-navigate, you can quickly and easily access and update information.
Once you create your account you can:
- Access your annual member statement
- Update your primary and/or contingent beneficiary
- Calculate your retirement benefit estimate*
- Start your retirement application
- View your account details and contribution summary
- Calculate the cost to purchase prior governmental or non-governmental service*
- View your direct deposit advices
- Update your direct deposit information
- Update your tax withholding preferences
- Update your address
- View/Print your 1099-R tax form
- Enroll in insurance during Open Enrollment
*Must be vested to calculate purchase of service cost and retirement benefit estimates
Additionally, you can enroll in educational meetings and seminars and request an appointment with a membership services representative.
Set up your account today!
Need help creating your account?
Review the Five Steps to Creating Your MyDERP.org Account.
Do you already have an account?
Take some time to log in and explore.
Need help logging in to your account?
Did you forget your DERP ID or do you need us to unlock your MyDERP.org account?
Give us a call. We’ll ask a few questions to verify we’re talking to you before we’ll give you your DERP ID and/or unlock your account.
To protect your account we will not give you your DERP ID through an email.