The MyDERP.org account is a secure online resource where you can view and update your information, enroll in meetings and seminars, calculate the cost to purchase service, and more.
Once you create your account you can:
- Access your annual member statement
- Update your primary and/or contingent beneficiary
- Calculate your retirement benefit estimate*
- Start your retirement application
- View your account details and contribution summary
- Calculate the cost to purchase prior governmental or non-governmental service*
- View your direct deposit advices
- Update your direct deposit information
- Update your tax withholding preferences
- Update your address
- View/Print your 1099-R tax form
- Enroll in insurance during Open Enrollment
*Must be vested to calculate purchase of service cost and retirement benefit estimates
Additionally, you can enroll in educational meetings and seminars and request an appointment with a membership services representative.