The MyDERP.org account is a secure online resource where you can view and update your information, request an appointment with a membership services representative, calculate the cost to purchase service, and more.
MyDERP.org is safe. Keeping your account safe and secure is DERP’s highest priority. MyDERP.org incorporates internet security and encryption technology to ensure your information is protected.
MyDERP.org is convenient. You can log in to your MyDERP.org account at anytime from anywhere.
MyDERP.org is easy to use. Because MyDERP.org is easy-to-navigate, you can quickly and easily access and update information.
Once you create your account you can:
- Access your annual member statements
- Review and update your primary and contingent beneficiaries
- Calculate your retirement benefit estimate (if vested)
- Initiate your retirement application
- View your account details and contribution summary
- Calculate the cost to purchase prior governmental or non-governmental service (if vested)
- Request an appointment with a membership services representativve
- View your direct deposit advices
- Update your direct deposit information
- Modify your tax withholding preferences
- Update your contact information
- Access your 1099-R tax forms
- Enroll in insurance during Open Enrollment
- Request an appointment with a membership services representative
Set up your account today!
Need help creating your account?
Read Five Steps to Creating Your MyDERP.org Account.
Do you already have an account?
Take some time to log in and explore.
Need help logging in to your account?
Did you forget your DERP ID or do you need us to unlock your MyDERP.org account?
Give us a call. We’ll ask a few questions to verify we’re talking to you before we’ll give you your DERP ID and/or unlock your account.
To protect your account we will not give you your DERP ID through an email.