While our physical office is closed to walk-in visitors, we’re open and ready to assist you through scheduled appointments for counseling sessions and services. We offer three versatile appointment types tailored to your convenience. Here’s what you need to know.
- In-Person – For those who prefer face-to-face interactions, we offer in-person appointments. You don’t have to worry about finding a private space, technical issues or distractions!
- Virtual – Embrace the convenience of meeting with a membership services representative from the comfort of your own space. Virtual appointments provide a seamless way to discuss you needs, answer questions, and receive guidance.
- Phone – Sometimes, a good old-fashioned phone call is all you need. We offer phone appointments, ensuring you can connect with us even though you’re on the go.
The Drop-Off Option
If you have paperwork or documents to submit, we’ve made it hassle-free. The foyer inside our front door features a secure mailbox where you can easily drop off your materials. Rest assured, your documents will be handled with care, and our team will promptly attend to them.
Booking Your Appointment
Our membership services representatives are available to meet with you Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Scheduling your appointment with us is a straightforward process and you can connect with us in one of the following ways.
- Visit MyDERP.org – Log in to your MyDERP.org account, select Counseling Appointments, and then click the Request New Counseling Session button. Enter “In-Person” In the Comments field enter, populate the remaining fields, and click Save.
- Email Help@DERP.org – Send us an email and let us know what you want to talk about. Don’t forget to give us a few days and times you’re available. We’ll do our best to accommodate you and follow-up to confirm your appointment.
- Call DERP – Give us a call at (303) 839-5419, Monday-Friday, during business hours 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Let us know what you want to talk about, and we’ll schedule an appointment for you with a membership services representative.
Even though our office doors are closed for walk-ins, our commitment to serving you remains steadfast. We’re just a phone call or click away. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions, concerns, or to schedule your appointment.
We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to continuing to provide you top-notch service.
Thank you for being part of the DERP community.