We’re Looking for a Marketing and Communications Specialist to Join our Team
We’re on a mission to build a stronger marketing and communications team and we’re seeking someone with passion and creativity to be part of our growth. If your response to the questions below is an enthusiastic yes, your talents could be what we’re looking for. Don’t miss this chance to be a part of our exciting journey!
- Do you consider yourself a jack-of-all trades with a pen and aren’t afraid to get you hands dirty on and marketing and/or communications project?
- Do you have a deep dedication to your craft and comprehensive understanding of how voice and tone play a pivotal role in shaping communication and brand perceptions?
- Are you a self-starter who loves to explore and learn and flourish when challenged?
In this role, you’ll be part of the marketing and communications team and report to the marketing and communications director. You’ll be a key contributor and responsible for creating, implementing, and managing content strategies that align with our overall marketing objectives through owning and creating content. Additionally, you’ll play a vital role in building and maintaining our brand, and you’ll help us to continue to refine our unique voice and ensure our message, engagement, and interactions are consistent.
Position Salary Range – $82,000-134,000
Starting Pay – Anticipated starting pay is at the lower 50% of the position salary range.
As part of the application process, we ask that you:
- Email a cover letter telling us why you’d be awesome in this role to Julie.Vlier@DERP.org.
- Include your resume highlighting your work and experience.
- Submit a portfolio with a minimum of three work samples showcasing your experience executing creative content. The work samples can include writing, graphics, publication, video, and more… surprise us!
- Describe a task or project you completed that required a very high level of accuracy and thoroughness. What steps did you take to ensure both were achieved?
Don’t meet every single requirement?
We’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply. You just may be the right candidate.
If you’re interested, make sure to apply soon. This position will close without notice.