The DERP Advisory Committee has an open seat and wants you to be part of the team. An advisory committee member represents active City and County of Denver employees, Denver Health and Hospital Authority eligible members, and retired members. As an advisory committee member, you are the voice for all members and present suggestions and questions on their behalf to the DERP Retirement Board.
In the 2023 election there is one open seat that can be filled by an active/vested member or a retired, member. The elected advisory committee member will assume office July 1, 2023, and serve a 3-year term.
Visit the Advisory Committee page and meet the current members.
What Does an Advisory Committee Member Do?
- Represents active and retired members
- Presents suggestions and questions to the DERP Retirement Board
- Attends DERP Retirement Board meetings
What Do You Need to Do to Become an Advisory Committee Member?
- Complete the Advisory Committee Intent to Run Form. The information you provide will be shared with members.
- Submit the form to DERP by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, April 14, 2023.
- Email Help@DERP.org
- Mail/Deliver to DERP
777 Pearl St.
Denver CO 80203
When Does Voting Take Place?
Voting begins Tuesday, April 25, 2023, and ends Friday, May 12, 2023.
When are Election Results Announced?
The new advisory committee member is announced, at the Friday, May 19, 2023, DERP Retirement Board Annual Meeting. The elected advisory committee member assumes office July 1, 2023, and serves a 3-year term.